- Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed and are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer. There can be no assurances that the fund will be able to maintain its net asset value per security at a constant amount or that the full amount of your investment in the fund will be returned to you. Fund values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
- Labour Sponsored Investment Funds (“LSIF”) have tax credits that are subject to certain conditions and are generally subject to recapture, if shares are redeemed within eight years. Please note that Mutual Fund Representatives in Alberta are not permitted to sell LSIF.
- An investor proposing to borrow for the purchase of securities should be aware that a purchase with borrowed monies involves greater risk than a purchase using cash resources only. The extent of that risk is a determination to be made by each purchaser and will vary depending on the circumstances of the purchaser and the securities purchased.
- Discuss the risks associated with leveraged mutual fund purchases with an investment funds advisor before investing. Purchases are subject to suitability requirements. Using borrowed money to finance the purchase of securities involves greater risk than a purchase using cash resources only. If you borrow money to purchase securities, your responsibility to repay the loan and pay interest as required by its terms remains the same if the value of the securities purchased declines.
- Your Worldsource Financial Management Inc. (“WFM”), mutual fund advisor maintains business interests that are separate and distinct from his/her WFM business activities. You will be provided complete information concerning these outside business interests, including who is responsible for each business activity. The disclosure will provide you with that information and will explain your rights and with respect to business that you place with WFM through your mutual fund advisor. WFM assumes responsibility and liability for “Worldsource Financial Management Inc. Business Interests” only. All business activity undertaken by your mutual fund advisor that are not the specifically designated as “WFM Business Interests” are not the responsibility of WFM. Therefore, WFM does not assume any liability for any such activity.
- The information contained on this Internet Website is for general information purposes only and is the opinion of the owners and writers Investors should educate themselves regarding securities, taxation or exchange control legislation, which may affect them personally. This web site is for general information only and is not intended to provide specific personalized advice including, without limitation, investment, financial, legal, accounting or tax advice. Please consult an appropriate professional regarding your particular circumstances.
- This Internet Website does not constitute an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation.
- References in this Internet Website to third party goods or services should not be regarded as an endorsement of these goods or services. By accessing any of the links provided you will be leaving the My-Dawn Financial site. My-Dawn Financial is not responsible for the information contained on these websites.
- All information provided is believed to be accurate and reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Worldsource Financial Management Inc. will not be held liable for any inaccuracies in the information presented, nor will WFM be held liable for any software damages resulting from the use of this website. Mutual funds are offered in Canada only.